Florida Design magazine hosted a luncheon on October 7, 2021, in our German kitchen showroom in Florida at the DCOTA. Daphne Nikolopoulos, Editorial Director for Florida Design, led a panel discussion about innovation in kitchen design with our own eggersmann Florida showroom manager, Erika Clifford, Alena Capra of Alena Capra Designs, Alene Workman of Alene Workman Design, and Alex Hernandez of Fuse Appliances.
About 30 attendees enjoyed the insights shared by the panel on the following topics:
- Types of natural stone trending – Porcelain vs. Quartzite
- New technology in appliances such as induction cooktops and options for concealed appliances
- How designers are getting creative with substitutions with Covid Delays
- Colors currently trending
- Handles vs. no handles on cabinets and appliances
- Understated backsplashes.