eggersmann Factory Tour Highlights
In October 2019, eggersmann USA hosted a trip for its team to visit the eggersmann factory in Hiddenhausen, Germany. The touring group consisted of eggersmann USA staff and dealer partners from around the United States.
The eggersmann USA team marveled at a behind-the-scenes tour of the ever-innovating eggersmann facility that has been located on the same property for 111 years. The group also got to see and touch the new finishes and experience new storage and function innovations.
New Finishes Preview
A sampling of new finishes and features at eggersmann include :
- Interlink Bronze (and platinum available) which is a woven metal embedded in glass
- Smoked Oak Chevron
- Smoked Larch shown grain matched
- Hidden automated island storage (video above).
Schmalenbach Factory Tour Highlights
At the Schmalenbach factory about 2 hours southwest of the eggersmann factory, the group explored new ideas in luxury wardrobes, custom walk-in closets, and hidden function for everyday living.
New finishes & features at Schmalenbach:
- Porcelain finish shown on island
- New custom display case
- Full adjustable LED shelves where the light is embedded in the shelf edge
- Collaboration with Sophisticated Living sofas and chairs
Sightseeing in Muenster, Germany
Swinging through Muenster for some sightseeing and taking in the old city’s gothic and baroque architecture, the group had lots of fun experiencing this quintessential German town.