eggersmann usa is offering an excellent opportunity for a highly qualified technical designer with a minimum of 2 years experience in luxury Kitchen and Home Living design. This position is for our Dallas showroom.
- possess a very strong work ethic
- be an excellent communicator
- works well with others as a team player
- be proficient in AutoCad
- be able to multitask
Daily responsibilities will include:
- sitting in on client meetings
- preparing designs and proposals
- communicating with technical support, team, factory confirmation staff, and installation team
A qualified applicant must have a strong knowledge of technical blueprint drawings, plans, and standardized building techniques along with a working understanding of plumbing, electrical and appliances.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission, and an excellent benefit package. Applicant must have knowledge of the metric system and proficient with softwares such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Drafting Skills with AutoCAD are a MUST, 2020 or Fusion Design Software experience will be an advantage.
Please do not apply unless you fulfill the requirements and experience.