eggersmann launches expansive collection of metal framed finishes
eggersmann launches a new technical series of aluminum framed wood, glass, and lacquer doors. Manhattan consists of 6mm ultra-thin aluminum frame encasing your choice of material. AR24 compliments this line with a range of 4mm glass, encased by a 6mm support frame. The ultra-thin frame system is available in 5 stylized metal colors. After extensive development and design curation we bring this flexible collection to North America.
- Color options for the Manhattan and AR24 Framework are offered in anodized aluminum bronze, chrome, matte black, titanium, and brass.
- Insert materials for the Manhattan range are available in our wood veneers, high gloss, matt, super matt, and aluminum finish ranges.
- Glass colors and material for the AR24 range are available in 4mm clear, parsol bronze, parsol grey, frosted, or smoked glass.
- AR24 Glass doors are mounted using an invisible and concealed air hinge that is mounted to the top and bottom of the casework creating an uninterrupted view.
“This revolutionary new design for the Manhattan range is the culmination of research and development, merging furniture materials with a sophisticated metal frame detail. The AR24 glass door is a perfect complement to the Manhattan style matching the frame profile details. The design combinations are endless.” -eggersmann USA CEO, Michael Soltoff.
To inspire and influence creativity in designs using these new styles we have developed the following:
- Unique on-demand kitchen design visualizer tool allowing our design team to demonstrate the virtually unlimited combinations of design styles either in person or remote.
- All eggersmann USA showroom locations have tangible material samples of all options allowing our customers to engage with their selections in person.