20 Mar showroom manager | eggersmann dallas
eggersmann usa is offering an excellent opportunity for a highly qualified showroom manager and kitchen design salesperson with a MINIMUM of 3 years’ experience in European kitchen design. Knowledge of European Cabinetry is essential. This position is for our New Flagship showroom in Dallas, Texas, coming soon!
- possess a very strong work ethic
- be an excellent communicator
- works well with others as a team player
- be proficient in AutoCad
- be able to multitask
Daily responsibilities will include:
- developing sales leads
- expanding brand visibility with design community
- stock and supply showroom
- host and attend trade and design related events
- meeting with clients
- preparing designs and proposals
- communicating with technical support, team, factory confirmation staff, and installation team
A qualified applicant must have a strong knowledge of technical blueprint drawings, plans, and standardized building techniques along with a working understanding of plumbing, electrical and appliances.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission, and an excellent benefit package. Applicant must have knowledge of the metric system and proficient with softwares such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Drafting Skills with AutoCAD are a MUST, 2020 or Fusion Design Software experience will be an advantage.
Please do not apply unless you fulfill the requirements and experience.